Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 2: Fire Breath

Because tonight my friend is coming over for a visit I decided to do my Kundalini meditation early today.

I did the same guided meditation as last night because I enjoyed it.

A couple of things I am noticing are that my back is straining to sit up straight. I guess it has to do with our culture being one where slouching is cool and sitting up straight and walking tall are signs of being uptight.

Fire Breath is my biggest challenge so far. Well, that and the whole "sitting still for 30 minutes" thing.

It's definitely a good abdominal workout. I cannot observe quite yet what purpose it is serving me spiritually. Perhaps it is because I am having a tough time simply doing the technique. Once I get the hang of it, I'll probably start noticing some changes in my meditation (I might also have some visible abs too, *chuckles*).

Well that's all for today.

Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment