Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hail Loki!

We interrupt this spiritual blog to bring you a breaking announcement:

Ok, it's not really THAT breaking but I felt like it needed mentioning and I had to nix out my previous statement about the journey in good fashion.

Anyway, I recently made prayer beads for Loki at a local pagan group meeting where we all made prayer beads.

I noticed two things peculiar during and after this process respectively:

-a bug that was flying around the room and stopped on the chandelier above me and seemed to be staring at me for most of it

-a strong lightheadedness I felt shortly after the beads were finished and when I was carrying them for the next few days

I think he likes them.

Well, this'll be my last post for today.

The next post will be about the journeying.

I promise.

Cheers,

Beorc

No comments:

Post a Comment